1, single component, acidic, room temperature curing, high strength large plate glass structural adhesive.
2, 100% of the full import of silicone raw material production, fast curing, high elastic, high shift capacity, bond strength, and glass, ceramics and other good bonding performance.
3. It has excellent water resistance, weather resistance, anti-aging and high and low temperature resistance. It has long life.
4. After curing, it has high modulus performance and can carry higher capacity of expansion and displacement.
1. Bonding and sealing of large flat glass and daylighting roof technical glass structure project.
2. Structural assembly of point type and fully transparent glass curtain wall.
3, the bonding assembly of various large fish tanks.
4. All kinds of glass assembly and glass joint seal.
1, the product is acid curing, and has certain corrosiveness for concrete, marble, coated glass, copper, lead, galvanizing and other materials.
2. Before using this product, users should conduct tests on compatibility and adhesion of contact materials before confirming operation.
3. It is not suitable for all surface materials that exudate grease, plasticizer or solvent.
4. It is not suitable for airtight space.
5, should not be used for frosting, continuous immersion or wet surfaces all year round.
1, the product will release volatile byproducts during the curing process. Special attention should be paid to keeping good ventilation environment during the sealant construction.
2. If your eyes are accidentally exposed to the uncured adhesive, you should wash it with plenty of water in time and seek help from the doctor.
3, uncured products will release acetic acid, should avoid contact with children.
4. The company only ensures that the product meets the quality requirements, and is not responsible for any loss caused by any accident or improper use in the course of the use of the product.
It should be stored in a cool and dry place below 27 C for 12 months.
Transportation of this product by non dangerous goods
Conform to the standard:
National standards: 1 MGQ GB 16776-2005
American Standard: ASTM C1184