1. Single component, acetic acid, room temperature curing glass sealant.
2, imported silicone raw material production, good elasticity, moderate hardness, fast curing speed, easy to use.
3, good toughness, strong bonding strength, and good bonding performance with most building materials.
4. It has excellent water resistance, weather resistance, anti-aging and high and low temperature resistance, and has long service life.
1, all kinds of indoor and outdoor glass decoration, cabinet engineering bonding and sealing.
2. The glass bonding and sealing of all kinds of assembly projects.
1, can not be used as structural bonding assembly.
2. Before using this product, users should conduct tests on compatibility and adhesion of contact materials before confirming operation.
3, the product is acid curing, and has certain corrosiveness for concrete, marble, coated glass, copper, lead, galvanizing and other materials.
4, it is not suitable for all surfaces that exudate grease, plasticizers or solvents.
5, should not be used for closed space or direct contact with the surface of food and drinking water.
1, the sealant will release volatile byproducts during the curing process. Special attention should be paid to keeping good ventilation environment during the sealant construction.
2. If your eyes are accidentally exposed to the uncured adhesive, you should wash it with plenty of water in time and seek help from the doctor.
3, uncured products will release acetic acid, should avoid contact with children.
4. The company only ensures that the product meets the quality requirements, and is not responsible for any loss caused by any accident or improper use in the course of the use of the product.
It should be stored at a dry place below 27 C for a period of 12 months.
Transportation of this product by non dangerous goods
Conform to the standard:
National standard: A G 20HM GB/T 14683-2003 to be determined