1, single component, acidic, room temperature curing, high strength large structural glass glue, after curing, maintain good elasticity from -50 to 150 degrees.
2, 100% of the full import of silicone raw material production, fast curing, high elastic, high shift capacity, bond strength, and most of the building materials have good bonding performance.
3. Strong adhesion to float glass and anodized aluminum without bottom coating.
4, after curing, it has high modulus.
1, large flat glass assembly engineering, daylighting top sunlight panels and structural glass bonding.
2. Structural assembly of point type and fully transparent glass curtain wall.
3, the bonding assembly of various large fish tanks.
4. The bonding and sealing of various glass assembly projects.
1, the product is acid curing, and has certain corrosiveness to concrete, marble, coated glass, copper, lead, galvanized metal materials.
2. It is not suitable for all surfaces of grease, plasticizer or solvent. The surface of the substrate is clean and dust-free.
3, should not be used for closed space or direct contact with the surface of food and drinking water.
4. It can maintain good viscosity at -25 C to 50 C and easy to be extruded.
1, special attention should be paid to keeping good ventilation environment in construction sites.
2. If your eyes are accidentally exposed to the uncured adhesive, you should wash it with plenty of water in time and seek help from the doctor.
3. Before using this product, users should conduct tests on compatibility and adhesion of contact materials before confirming operation.
4. The company only ensures that the product meets the quality requirements, and is not responsible for any loss caused by any accident or improper use in the course of the use of the product.
It should be stored in a cool and dry place below 27 C for 12 months.
Transportation of this product by non dangerous goods
Conform to the standard: AG 25HM GB/T 16776-2005