FD-50 is a one-component neutral curing sealant. Mainly used for peripheral sealing of indoor , ceramic tiles, decorative materials, walls, floors, ceilings, anchor joints, etc.; furniture assembly sealing, furniture hardware, wood, glass and other materials, and has good adhesion and sealing of adhesion.
Instructions for use
● Can not be used as structural sealant and weather-proof sealant for curtain wall.
● Can not be used in places with tight ventilation.
● It should not be used on the surface of all materials that can leak grease, plasticizers or solvents.
● Not suitable for interfaces with large displacement.
● Before using this product, conduct compatibility and adhesion tests on the contact materials, and only after confirming that they can pass the construction operation.
It should be stored in a cool, dry and ventilated place below 27 ℃. The storage period is 12 months.
After this period, it can be used only after passing the inspection.
Transportation: This product is transported as non-hazardous goods.
Executive standard: SR GB/T 14683-2017-I-F-20HM