1, single component, neutral curing, easy to use, curing after -50 to 150 degrees Celsius maintain good elasticity.
2, anti mildew resistance, strong adhesion, no corrosion, without bottom coating and most of the building materials have good bonding, to reach the GB/T 1741 standard mildew resistance the highest level: 0.
3. The products are solidified to form cold resistant, heat-resistant and non corrosive elastomers, which have excellent weather resistance, aging resistance, UV resistance, ozone resistance and high low temperature resistance.
4. It has good compatibility with other neutral silicone rubber products produced by our company.
1, applicable to all kinds of kitchen utensils, sanitary ware installation and waterproof, mildew proof seal.
2. The installation and seal of all kinds of windows and doors.
3. Sealing and sealing of indoor materials such as glass, marble, aluminum plate and so on.
4. It is suitable for many other uses, such as automobile, shipbuilding, packaging advertisement and family decoration.
1. It can not be used as a structural bonding assembly.
2. It is not suitable for all surfaces of grease, plasticizer or solvent. The surface of the substrate is clean and dust-free.
3, should not be used for closed space or direct contact with the surface of food and drinking water.
4. It can maintain good viscosity at -25 C to 50 C and easy to be extruded.
5. It is not suitable to bond the material containing copper or copper alloy.
1, sealant construction sites should pay special attention to maintain a good ventilation environment.
2. If your eyes are accidentally exposed to the uncured adhesive, you should wash it with plenty of water in time and seek help from the doctor.
3. Before using this product, users should conduct tests on compatibility and adhesion of contact materials before confirming operation.
4. The company only ensures that the product meets the quality requirements, and is not responsible for any loss caused by any accident or improper use in the course of the use of the product.
The storage period should be stored in a cool and dry place below 27 degrees Celsius, and the storage period is 9 months.
Transportation of this product by non dangerous goods
Standard: GB/T 1741
I SR 20HM JC/T 885-2001